Thank you for your interest in Vermont Natural Coatings. We are proud to be an innovative leader in producing products that are high quality, professional grade and green. Located in rural Vermont, we are part of a network of forward thinking companies who are rebuilding our local economies throughout Vermont and beyond. As part of the VNC team you will help capture the traditions of the past, while inspiring innovative approaches for better and safer solutions for our homes, the buildings where we work, and the environment.
We are always looking for talented individuals to become part of the VNC team and help grow our company. Let us know how you can become part of a better whey.
We are currently accepting applications for our internship program. Contribute to our success and learn from our experience. Please call us at 1-888-NEW-WHEY (639-9439) or contact us for more information about interning at VNC.
Current Job Openings
We are also currently accepting applications for the position(s) posted below. If you are interested in a position that we are not currently hiring for, please fill out our VNC Application and mail, email or drop off at 190 Junction Road in Hardwick. If you have questions, please contact us.
Customer Sales and Service
Vermont Natural Coatings, located in Hardwick, VT, is seeking an engaging, savvy person to support, service and expand our network of loyal customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales initiative. We are looking for someone to participate in the growth of an environmentally smart young business by embracing the story and brand of PolyWhey®.
- Service and upsell existing accounts, obtain and process orders
- Increase sales by pursuing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual customer account analyses
- Make actionable and insightful actions for increasing customer sales, awareness and sell-through initiatives
- Resolve and track customer concerns
- Serve as a resource to all customers by developing knowledge of our product features, application techniques and field issues.
- Be skilled with sales & customer service database functions
- Know pricing and product attributes for all categories within each sales channel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for listening and building customer relationships through phone and email contact
- Social media savvy
- Developed software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with ability to learn database applications
- Able to work in a high output, small business environment
- Able to organize, process and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining an upbeat disposition
Competitive salary plus commission and paid vacation
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.