Thank you for your interest in Vermont Natural Coatings. We are proud to be an innovative leader in producing products that are high quality, professional grade and green. Located in rural Vermont, we are part of a network of forward thinking companies who are rebuilding our local economies throughout Vermont and beyond. As part of the VNC team you will help capture the traditions of the past, while inspiring innovative approaches for better and safer solutions for our homes, the buildings where we work, and the environment.
We are always looking for talented individuals to become part of the VNC team and help grow our company. Let us know how you can become part of a better whey.
We are currently accepting applications for our internship program. Contribute to our success and learn from our experience. Please call us at 1-888-NEW-WHEY (639-9439) or contact us for more information about interning at VNC.
Current Job Openings
We are also currently accepting applications for the position(s) posted below. If you are interested in a position that we are not currently hiring for, please fill out our VNC Application and mail, email or drop off at 190 Junction Road in Hardwick. If you have questions, please contact us.
Customer Sales and Service Lead
Vermont Natural Coatings, located in Hardwick, VT is seeking an engaging, savvy person to support, service and expand our network of devoted customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales initiative. Participate in the growth of an environmentally smart young business by embracing the story and brand of PolyWhey®.
- Service and upsell existing accounts through planning and a daily work schedule to call on existing customers
- Serve as a resource to all customers by developing knowledge of our product features, application and industry knowledge
- Resolve and track customer concerns/questions about product application or field issues
- Use developed social media skills to share customer and business news in a strategic, engaging fashion
- Be skilled with sales and customer service database functions
- Know pricing and product attributes for all categories within each sales channel
- Communicate successfully with product and administrative teams
- Help translate customer needs to the product development and graphic design processes
- Coordinate with leadership and sales team by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual customer account analyses
- Increase sales and market awareness through insightful service and sell-through initiatives
- Lead and contribute on event coordination, both for local events and trade shows
- Build relationships with decision makers in distribution channels
- Contribute to market planning to increase sales through new account pursuit
- Four-year degree
- At least two years of customer service experience in a phone electronic environment
- Excellent phone etiquette and face-to-face communication skills
- Excellent written skills for emails and mail communications
- Positive, motivated team member with enthusiasm for sales and customer service
- Able to foster positive, long term customer relationships through excellent listening and service skills
- Business oriented social media aptitude
- Professional work and personal habits
- Developed Microsoft Office and database abilities
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and maintain and upbeat disposition
- Enjoy working with others and contribute to shared goals
- Competitive salary and paid vacation/sick days
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download a PDF of the job description, click here.