Find a »
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Exterior Aging Stain is a premium exterior wood treatment that provides an instant aged appearance while protecting and stabilizing the wood structure.
For use on new or bare exterior wood
Provides a natural looking aged gray finish
Evens out differences in wood tone
Available in Light Gray, Dark Gray and Cape Cod Gray
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For use on bare exterior wood.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.