Find a »
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Suncare 900 is an exterior pre-treatment for new or bare softwood. It penetrates deeply to provide a beautiful uniform look and increases the life of the topcoat.
Protects lignin in wood
Provides enhanced UV protection
Ideal for all white woods
Additional Product Information:
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- Ideal as a pre-treatment for whitewoods and softwoods.
- For use on untreated new or bare exterior wood.
- 1. Stir well prior to use.
- 2. Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- 3. Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- 4. One coat is recommended on all sides of wood.
- 5. Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with brush or paint pad.
- 6. For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.